Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pdaxrom Binaries
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
darmou
Is it possible to run pdaXrom binaries on openzaurus for a 3100?

darmou
koen
QUOTE(darmou @ Apr 27 2006, 04:15 AM)
Is it possible to run pdaXrom binaries on openzaurus for a 3100?
*


It isn't, but since 95% of those binaries are have recipes in OE already it doesn't really matter. Adding the remaining 5% wouldn't be too hard either.
Mickeyl
Just tell us what you would like to run and we'll have a look at adding the missing bits.
sashz
Just use pdaXrom and be happy
darmou
There has been a java plugin released for pdaXrom

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showt...67&#entry124267

That would be really cool to put into oz.

darmou
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.