QUOTE(Darth_Sith @ Jun 6 2006, 12:23 AM)
It's possible run a java program?
Installation of JDK 1.1.8 classes.zip from Sun and to be stored under /mnt/cf/java/classes
Installation of Jikes Java Compiler
and to be stored under /mnt/cf/java
Installation of Ewe Java Virtual Machine for Zaurus
and move the whole classes directory to /mnt/cf/java
Steps for compilation and actvattion of java code using HelloWorld.java supplied by Ewe SDK as example:
- Use Visiscript to open /mnt/cf/java/classes/tests/HelloWorld.java. You may wish to modify the java code.
- Create the following script file j.sh and save it under /mnt/cf/java using Visiscript (one-time creation):
jikes -classpath classes.zip:CompileEwe.zip $1.java &> Aerr
echo "Displaying Errors"
cat Aerr |more
- In Visiscript's Main Window, click View Menu and select Configuration.
- Select the Script tab
- Type "/mnt/cf/java/j.sh tests/HelloWorld" into the field next to the Command label.
- Click OK to return to Visiscript's Main Window where text files were created.
- Press the Play button to activate the command line you have just entered.
- The script file j.sh will be executed.
- Your java code will be compiled by Jikes and activated using Ewe VM.