May 11 2006, 03:47 AM
In my video recording set up scheduler, I have to set up a recording for a program on TV that comes daily at 7.00 pm from Monday to friday. For this I have to set a seperate rec for each day. Is there no way to set up repeat recordings like daily, weekly, every sat, every sunday, one time etc.
I think is a very important feature as without this setting multiple recordings is very frustrating.
Is anybody else facing similar problems. Is there a way to do this that I am missing
If there is no way then I hope this feature is something high in the priority list for the next firmware update. Please do send Archos this request on thier website so that they implement it.
Jun 7 2006, 07:49 AM
I might have the answer to all your problems and a solution to the main
problem - the unintuative scheduling interface in the ARCHOS!
When I got my ARCHOS I was really disappointed with how difficult it was
to programme the schedule. This is why I created RTIntegrator. This
application allows you to use online TV Listings providers websites,
Yahoo, ZAP2it.com and RadioTimes.com (UK) to create a personalised
recording schedule and have it automatically downloaded to your ARCHOS
in under 15 seconds!
Here is a quick summary of features.
- Works with the ARCHOS DV series AV400, AV500 and AV700
- Works in USA, Canada, UK and Europe - other countries to follow.
- Simple to use "point-and-click" scheduling
- FREE TV listings over 100+ TV channels
- Saves time! Program all 20 slots in under 15 seconds!
- Allows you to record many more programmes that you thought possible.
- Identify and fix schedule conflicts before uploading
- NEW in v2.2 is the intuative first-time user wizard.
Have a look at www.RTIntegrator.com <http://www.rtintegrator.com/> and download a trial now.
Have a look and it WILL change the way you use your ARCHOS completely!
RTIntegrator part of MonkeySpeed, Ltd.
Visit our website at www.RTIntegrator.com