Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qpphoto For C3x00
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
Meanie
I have modified gpPhoto to use the 640x480 display resolution rather than its original 320x240 resolution. Hopefully this will make this great app much more useful on a clamshell device running Sharp/Cacko.

http://zaurus.daemons.gr/menaie/feed/qpPhoto_1.0.3_arm.ipk
Cresho
I was aware about this applications. I was now aware it ran lower resolution. Just for the record, what can you do with this application?
Meanie
QUOTE(Cresho @ Jun 3 2006, 08:49 PM)
I was aware about this applications.  I was now aware it ran lower resolution.  Just for the record, what can you do with this application?

its just a small graphics app like MS Paint. its simple and small, ideal for a quick edit of an image.
Jon_J
Meanie, do you know where the conf file is for qpPhoto?
When I launch it, it parses every image on my Z, then opens a huge list of all images.
I have tons of webpages, (with corresponding folders and images), saved to /hdd3
This makes qpPhoto take a very long time to open, and also makes it take a long time to open a file using the [File -> Open] function on the menu.
Is there a way to change this bahavour?
Thank you smile.gif
Jon
desertrat
QUOTE(Jon_J @ Jun 4 2006, 04:14 AM)
This makes qpPhoto take a very long time to open, and also makes it take a long time to open a file using the [File -> Open] function on the menu.

Presumably this is a Qtopia program? Don't all Qtopia programs do that? That's why I dumped the Sharp rom ages ago.

-- cheers
Meanie
QUOTE(desertrat @ Jun 4 2006, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE(Jon_J @ Jun 4 2006, 04:14 AM)

Presumably this is a Qtopia program? Don't all Qtopia programs do that? That's why I dumped the Sharp rom ages ago.

-- cheers

yeah, that's an unfortunate feature of the old qtopia sad.gif
but luckily, you can tell it which file to open from the command line.
Hrw
Just for info: if someone want to run qpPhoto under OpenZaurus/OPIE then package is available in 'upgrades' feed. Also in VGA version (submitted by someone into OE bugtracker).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.