Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poll: Your most urgent need for your Zaurus&Mac combinat
OESF Forums > General Forums > Desktop Operating Systems Issues > Mac Issues
dhns
Dear all,
to find out what we Macintosh users in the Zaurus community do need most, I have put up some questions.

If you have other needs, please write comments here.

Kind regards,
Nikolaus
ccrandal
I don't have a lot of time since I work a fulltime job, have a side job, and I'm naturally lazy. However, I'm totally switched over to Macs from Linux and I'd be very interested in collaborating with anyone to improve the functionality of the Z with Macs.

I now own a C750 and was hoping for a way to sync via iSync... or at least just get my AddressBook and iCal info transferred over. But after reading the above poll, I'm intrigued about syncing with iTunes and integrating dev tools for the Z into XCode.

I voted for the MacROM... while Apple likes to go after others that rip off their look-and-feel, I think it'd be cool to come up with a ROM that somewhat mimic the look-and-feel of OS X. An iPod-like interface for an MP3 player would be cool too (kinda like pBop).
dhns
Dear all,
as already written in the "Better MacZSync" thread in this forum, I have decided on the clear results from this poll to start a project called ZMacSync to support all Zaurii with Sharp PIM database and MacOS X 10.3. Details can be found in the above mentioned thread and at

http://www.dsitri.de/wiki.php?page=ZMacSync

Please let us know what you think, need, and require.

-- hns
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.