Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archos Av700
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > General Discussion
ydna
could anybody suggest where to send my AV700 to be fixed (is dead) , archos dont repair unless under warranty which has run out and other pc repair shops wont touch it , because its such a new product and they have no experience with them...Thanks!!
Da_Blitz
Why dont you tell us whats wrong with it exactly, we may be able to give you some repair advice
Mjolinor
I don't know where you are but in the UK, by law, they have to be prepared to repair it in order to sell it here.
ydna
Thanks very much for your replies, my av700 does not power up at all and there is no lights when charging it started acting up a bit (ie) it stopped working left the device for a few days and it worked but i bought some mini speakers because wasn,t impressed with the volume when i plugged them in it seemed to finish the av700 off alltogether like there was a power surge and ever since nothing,
SJS
Same problem with my AV700. Archos only offers 15% off their new overpriced units. Some incentive. Some nerve. With that kind of sorry customer service track record, I'd do better to buy a lottery ticket instead of dump another $400 into their company. Anyone else have an idea where to get repairs?

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.