Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recommended Software
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
dangermouse
Hi

I've recently purchased (arriving soon) a SL 1000 off a friend who no longer wanted/never used it. As I have very little knowledge of the Zaurus I was wondering what software/application/uses it would be best used for. I currently have a Palm TX which I use for music, photos, video and PIM functions.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Regards
booyaa
QUOTE(dangermouse @ Jun 30 2006, 10:01 AM)
Hi

I've recently purchased (arriving soon) a SL 1000 off a friend who no longer wanted/never used it.  As I have very little knowledge of the Zaurus I was wondering what software/application/uses it would be best used for.  I currently have a Palm TX which I use for music, photos, video and PIM functions.

Regards

check this sticky post out dm: http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10097
miskinis
QUOTE(dangermouse @ Jun 30 2006, 05:01 AM)
Hi

I've recently purchased (arriving soon) a SL 1000 off a friend who no longer wanted/never used it.  As I have very little knowledge of the Zaurus I was wondering what software/application/uses it would be best used for.  I currently have a Palm TX which I use for music, photos, video and PIM functions.

Regards

If you are referring to the clamshell-like C-1000 with the small 640x480
color display, then it is capable of virtually running anything that can be
run on a regular desktop/laptop, but at a speed relative to its processor.

On second thought, you should trade me for my PalmIIIc, my Palm V, and
a (non-James-Bond 007 printed) HP Jornada 430SE (WinCE 2.11), all of which
are in near-mint condition. smile.gif Heck, I might even throw in my M100 with snakeskin,
metallic blue, and black faceplates! smile.gif

I wish I had friends like yours!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.