I need to compile the drivers for a ZD1211 based USB wifi dongle and I need some help.
If this has been covered somewhere else, plese redirect me.
I have a SL-C1000 and am going to do this in a debian laptop.
I'm my little understanding, I need to:
1. - decompress the toolchain listed in the cacko page, placing it at the root and doing a
bzcat arm-cacko-linux-gnu-2.95.3-2.2.5-hardfloat-19.50_21.09.05.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -
2. - decompress the latest (for SL-C3200) sharp kernel sources, placing the file at the root and doing a
bzcat linux-c3200-20060228-rom1_01.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -
3. - decompress the patches and configuration files from the cako page, placing the file at the root and doing a
tar -zxvf cacko-1.23-kernel-2.4.20.tar.gz
4. - merge the cacko patches with the sharp sources with
cp -rf reply=yes /cacko-1.23-kernel-2.4.20/linux/* /linux/
5. - export the compiler binaries paths with
this is a work in progress, come back later!