I always get the square boxes in Netfront 3.1 when there is supposed to be an apostrophe.
I've tried changing the fonts in Netfront, but all the fonts, (when used in Netfront), seem to be missing the apostrophe.
When I open the same file in Picsel Browser, the apostrophe is shown correctly.
I don't have Opera installed, or I would open this file in Opera and see if the problem persists there also.

The html file in the screenshot isn't the only file that I have trouble with.
This happens in any html file that I open in Netfront, that has apostrophes.
QUOTE
This happens in any html file that I open in Netfront, that has apostrophes.

I take that back, this only seems to happen to html files with large fonts or html files saved from other formats, such as *.doc.

screenshots:
1. Netfront
2. Picsel Browser