Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C1000 Factory-reset
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
wowdar
I need to do a special procedure to bring the Zaurus back to factory state. If I 'll do this, lost I the factory program as: Hancomsheet, Hancomword, addressbook, Internet borwser,....?
Where I can find the ipk file for HancomOfficeSuite?
Tanks Dario
McChubby
QUOTE(wowdar @ Jul 8 2006, 05:26 PM)
I need to do a special procedure to bring the Zaurus back to factory state. If I 'll do this, lost I the factory program as: Hancomsheet, Hancomword, addressbook, Internet borwser,....?
Where I can find the ipk file for HancomOfficeSuite?
Tanks Dario

I think Hancom Word and Sheet ipks are in the default Cacko feed, though I sometimes have had problems accessing the site (timeouts). The other (default) applications will be there too.

If my memory is correct, the Trisoft backup here has Hancom Word and Sheet as well.

Hope that helps. smile.gif
TRIsoft
Hi Wowdar,

to reset your Zaurus, you should follow the steps in paragraph
"Reset" like described in our SL-C1000/3x00 Startup guide.

If you actually run a not-Sharp based Rom, you should perform
a NAND restore first. How this works is also described in the manual
and an appropriate NAND backup is on the same webpage.

Happy resetting laugh.gif

///TRIsoft

Marc Stephan
wowdar
I made the factory reset and I installed the Stubear translation http://www.wbcd.org/computing/zaurus/part_12.html
and now I can write in English and Japanese. It is a great work.
Hancom suite is a ROM program and I don't lost it.
I made a keyhelper without redifine the special key bat only the Italian character, now I have a very nice ZAURUS.
Tank a lot to all, Dario
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.