Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where To Find Socket Bluetooth Cards?
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Deals and Great Z Buys
Stilgar
I am attracted by Socket's small form-factor when it comes to CF cards - There would be no reason to take out the bluetooth card every time I fold my zaurus. The question is - how do I get my hands on such a card cheaply? Each retail site is as high as 90$ (without shipment) and I can't find them on eBay (there's only one for sale going on now). Is anyone familiar with a cheap store for such?

Thanks!
speculatrix
just be sure to buy a revision G or later.. there are original E and F devices around but they're actually Nokia cards and can have problems.

I have a not quite so small one, type PANBT010M which only protrudes perhaps 10mm from the case and is thus not inconvenient.. and these are very common and cheap on ebay.
Stilgar
I thought on buying one, but the main consideration is that the case I have for the Zaurus suits it perfectly, so a card sticking outside of the Z will prevent the case from closing.
It is worth mentioning - although I could not find it on the web - that the case was bought from one of the shops in Barcelona's International Airport Duty Free area. The writing on the case says "Contact Innovation accessories" and fits a C3000 (Persumably also C3100 and C3200) perfectly.

It looks something like this
spectrum
QUOTE(Stilgar @ Jul 24 2006, 12:06 PM)
I thought on buying one, but the main consideration is that the case I have for the Zaurus suits it perfectly, so a card sticking outside of the Z will prevent the case from closing.
It is worth mentioning - although I could not find it on the web - that the case was bought from one of the shops in Barcelona's International Airport Duty Free area. The writing on the case says "Contact Innovation accessories" and fits a C3000 (Persumably also C3100 and C3200) perfectly.

It looks something  like this

I just posted mine for sale in the For Sale / Wanted section. I'm aksing $50 + s/h from zip 20148. Let me know if you are interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.