Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cf Bluetooth
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Accessories
diedwater
im so tired of "chunk" that sticks out from my wifi card...so i decide that i should just get a cf bluetooth card, so i can use gprs for internet, and bluetooth keyboard/mouse. so my question is, whats a good bluetooth cf card that doesnt stick out?
Cresho
good question
InSearchOf
Socket BT cf... I believe that it doesnt stick out at all... and if it does... maybe 3-5 mm at the max...

NOTE: I dont have one... I have only seen them in pictures...

Late

Edit: ok... I just added a picture

Click to view attachment
bam
socket sits flush...works sweet too smile.gif
Cresho
crap....now im off to hunt for one.
diedwater
thanks InSearchOf, that thing looks sweet. smile.gif

QUOTE(Cresho @ Jul 23 2006, 12:22 AM)
crap....now im off to hunt for one.

let us know how it works if u find one.

while im at this, does anyone know, if i have evdo for my phone, will I be able to use my phone as an EVDO model thro bluetooth? (im sure a cf evdo card would be the best...) just carious...tongue.gif
Jon_J
I got mine through here:
http://www.socketcom.com/product/BL4538-641.asp
Since I don't have a credit card, I went to a local computer shop and they ordered it for me.
It cost me more than what most people here pay for these, but that is one disadvantage of not having a credit card...
It's version 'K' and works in Cacko
x86Daddy
Anything cheaper that people have been happy with? I could deal with a few mm protrusion if the cost is more reasonable than the roughly $90+ I've been seeing for the Socket one.
kellyharding
QUOTE(x86Daddy @ Aug 3 2006, 08:20 PM)
Anything cheaper that people have been happy with?  I could deal with a few mm protrusion if the cost is more reasonable than the roughly $90+ I've been seeing for the Socket one.

Have a look in the For Sale/Wanted section. I've got a socket BT card for sale.

Kelly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.