Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Connection Aborted.
OESF Forums > General Forums > Desktop Operating Systems Issues > Windows Issues
xamindar
I was trying to synk my dad's 5600 last night to Outlook using intelisync but it would fail. The zaurus would display the sync screen, then a few seconds later the sync screen would go away and a message on the zaurus would say "Connection aborted". That process would repeat a few times until I get a failure notice on the desktop computer. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

I had imported a lot of contacts into outlook and need to sync them over to the zaurus. I have been able to do it before so I see no reason why it would act like this.

Any ideas?
bluedevils
first important question is what version of outlook, unless told otherwise I haven't heard any english intellisync working with outlook2003
xamindar
Outlook2000, like I said, I have been able to do this before.

Zaurus is set to tcp/ip mode and I am able to access it just fine via smb and vnc through this connection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.