Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gcc On Zaurus C3200
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > OpenZaurus/Opie/Qtopia
tfischer
Hello,

I am new to Zaurus and just got mine C3200. I wonder if there is version of gcc that can be installed on the C3200 and it has the Objective-C libraries included. I would like to practice ObjectiveC on my Zaurus smile.gif
Basically I need to compile and link Objective C objects just like on PC Linux or Unix.

gcc main.m -o prog1 -l objc

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Tomas
koen
'ipkg update && ipkg install gcc gcc-symlinks'
tfischer
QUOTE(koen @ Aug 4 2006, 08:56 AM)
'ipkg update && ipkg install gcc gcc-symlinks'

Thanks for reply. When I enter that command I get "Cannot find package gcc in /usr/lib/ipkg/lists. Check the spelling and maybe run 'ipkg update'.

I checked the spelling and ran ipkg update but same result. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help.
Tomas
samot
I got it installed but where are al the includes? I don't have stdio.h. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to install other packages?
YoG
QUOTE(samot @ Aug 31 2006, 12:38 AM)
I got it installed but where are al the includes? I don't have stdio.h. Did I do something wrong? Do I have to install other packages?

ipkg install libc6-dev

YoG.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.