Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wp50 (cl4) And Dect
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > SIMpad forum
iw9hlv
biggrin.gif Hi to every simpad lovers !
i have bought a Swisscom WP50 like new on ebay and i try to connect it with my siemens c350 DECT cordless home phone without goal !
What i wrong ? maybe The DECt module is dedicate to a "dedicated" DECT base ?
Can i install other modules inside of my simpad (pain free) ?
Help me out .

many Tanks .
tduthel
As far as I remember the DECT module works with ISDN basestations, only. You should search
Palmtopmagazin and Silentservices for more information.
An alternative is an DECT to serial or DECT to USB device from Siemensm, where the DECT to serial device can be directely connected to an serial modem.

Best regards

Thomas
iw9hlv
An alternative is an DECT to serial or DECT to USB device from Siemensm, where the DECT to serial device can be directely connected to an serial modem.

what exactly you mean? hardware ? or software patch ? please explains it to me better.

many tnx
iw9hlv
maybe the Siemens Gigaset M101 Data can be right for my needs ?
tduthel
Yes, M101 could be an option. That one can be direcetly connected to a modem or to an ISDN adapter with a serial interface. Alternatively Siemens produced a similar device with an USB interface.

Best

Thomas
iw9hlv
Many tnx Tomas, but can you suggest me a forum or somebody can tell me the name of this DECT2USB device ? i try to the siemens web site but it appair like abandonware, no result, images or list price for this hardware, i have a couple of this (simpad WP50) and think that is a pitty don't use it .
many tnx
tduthel
Search google for the keywords: siemens dect usb
iw9hlv
I have bought an m105 just today, i hope that it work like i hope . . .
iw9hlv
QUOTE(iw9hlv @ Aug 18 2006, 12:31 AM)
I have bought an m105 just today, i hope that it work like i hope . . .

for everybody that dream to connect the cl4 to a pc . . . the m105 don't discover the cl4 . . . .
i'm waiting for somebody can suggest me a solution .
ciao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.