Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10,000 Members Strong!
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > OESF Announcements
tapjpa
If you haven't noticed today (August 23, 2006) we hit the 10,000 member mark. biggrin.gif

It was just a bit over 3 years ago OffRoadGeek and my self started putting the ZUG together and thought it was thrilling when we hit 100 members. Well here we are 3 years later still up and growing faster than ever.

I would personally and on behalf of the rest of the admins / mods like to say thanks! for helping us hit the 10K mark and keeping this community alive. Lets hope in a few more years this site is still up and running but with 50,000 users!

Thanks for your support!

Jim
dougeeebear
We users can't take all the credit.
Where would we be without the admins/mods who keep this site up and running?

Hats off to you guys wink.gif
brashley46
Andd many thanks to everybody, for making this the second-friendliest Linux users forum on the net! (Next to forums.xandros.com, that is.)
zmiq2
so, who is #10K ?
dkm
As one of the new post-10,000 members (wow, have their really been almost 1,000 new members register in the 3 days following the 10Kth?- see my member # and reg. date), I thought I'd make my first post one of congratulations and thanks. The forums have built up a great deal of very helpful info., helped convince me that the Zaurus was an alive and vibrant alternative worth serious consideration (I just bought a 3200 biggrin.gif ), and helped me sort through the many alternatives in selecting a model, wifi card, case, and which ROMs would make the finalist round. It has also been a great way to kill many hours.

Here's to many more 10,000 user announcements!
InSearchOf
When a user is deleted... users id numbers dont fall into place... So technically 10000th username created was...mikerog25 as pgas noted above... but in between all that there were a large amount of spam accounts... and technically the 10000 *REGISTERED* user was a spam account so... we will just let be as it may...

Late

PS: and stop ruining the moment! LOL
Antikx
Would someone be able to tell us how many members log in per day, on average over the last year?
Maybe there could be a prize for who ever guesses the closest. I'll send the winner a Winnipeg postcard! smile.gif
My guess is 49.
HoloVector
QUOTE(Antikx @ Sep 21 2006, 01:24 PM)
Would someone be able to tell us how many members log in per day, on average over the last year?
Maybe there could be a prize for who ever guesses the closest. I'll send the winner a Winnipeg postcard! smile.gif
My guess is 49.

If I get it right could you send me a Brandon or Teulon or Lockport postcard instead? laugh.gif

My guess is <<<DRUMROLL>>

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.