Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sd Card Problem
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
ftegen
Hello,

I have pdaXrom 1.1.0beta1 installed on my SL-C860.

It worked very well until yesterday. Actually it still works, but only without my SD card. It is not mounted anymore. There is no "mmcd" or similar device in the /dev/ folder and I suppose that this is the reason for the mounting problems.

I am not at all a Linux expert, therefore I don´t know if my assumption is really correct.

Is there a simple solution without having to reinstall everything?

I´ve found two threads by a search in the forums but both didn´t help. One was to install a new hotplug.gz file, the other was to create a node manually for the /dev/mmcd.

Thanks!
Florian
adf
QUOTE(ftegen @ Sep 1 2006, 09:16 AM)
Hello,

It worked very well until yesterday. Actually it still works, but only without my SD card. It is not mounted anymore. There is no "mmcd" or similar device in the /dev/ folder and I suppose that this is the reason for the mounting problems.

I am not at all a Linux expert, therefore I don´t know if my assumption is really correct.

I´ve found two threads by a search in the forums but both didn´t help. One was to install a new hotplug.gz file, the other was to create a node manually for the /dev/mmcd.

Thanks!
Florian

you cuold try just running /etc/sdcontrol
ftegen
QUOTE(adf @ Sep 1 2006, 08:49 AM)
QUOTE(ftegen @ Sep 1 2006, 09:16 AM)
Hello,

Thanks!
Florian

you cuold try just running /etc/sdcontrol

Unfortunately this didn´t help!

But thanks for the tip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.