Is anyone interested in syncing the zaurus with a pocket pc ?
I'm trying to set this up using multisync, synCe.
It requires newer bluez, which requires a newer dbus (compiling right now).
Until now I was able to :
- get synCe and friends compiled
- get multisync compiled
- get synCe multisync plugin compiled
- get synCe file plugin compiled
- connect to my Windows mobile phone using synce (cradle and bluetooth)
- make my Z say it's a laptop when bluetoothing
- see my phone trying to start syncing, but then it fails cause the Z can't tell it's an activesyncpartner.
Stopping the cradle doesn't work, it freezes the Z, or makes everything segfault.
To be able to make my Z an activesync partner, I need newer bluez-utils.
There are talks on the internet about syncing a pocketpc to a ".ics" file. My goal is to use synce (multisync) to sync my phone to Ko/Pi.
Any hints, comments, ... ?
(Don't tell me I'm a dreamer, I already know that ... )
Is there someone around here that uses (or used) synCe before ?
For the GPE-users : multisync has a GPE-plugin.