Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fvwm-crystal: The Ultimate Windowmanager!
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
MONVMENTVM
Hi,

I just saw this thread about fluxbox and thought I could post about the window manager I am using right now on my PC. Its fvwm-crystal. You can find it at www.fvwm-crystal.org.

Not only it's fast... it has great features, nice menus... and is pretty eye-candy also! There are also some pre-configured looks and themes. Also a quake-console is available (you can use xterm, aterm, rxvt etc. for this).

Just take a look at those screens:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

As far as I know there is already a FVWM package for pdaxrom... someone just needs to compile fvwm-crystal to get it working.

Stay Well,

monvmentvm
HoloVector
QUOTE(MONVMENTVM @ Oct 16 2006, 12:06 PM)
Hi,

I just saw this thread about fluxbox and thought I could post about the window manager I am using right now on my PC. Its fvwm-crystal. You can find it at www.fvwm-crystal.org.

Not only it's fast... it has great features, nice menus... and is pretty eye-candy also! There are also some pre-configured looks and themes. Also a quake-console is available (you can use xterm, aterm, rxvt etc. for this).

Just take a look at those screens:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

As far as I know there is already a FVWM package for pdaxrom... someone just needs to compile fvwm-crystal to get it working.

Stay Well,

monvmentvm

Very nice. I hope see it on the Z.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.