Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: External Keyboard
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 5x00 General discussions
rolf
Hi,

maybe this question has come up before but in that case I cannot spot it. I wonder what external keyboards will work with the SL-5500. I know the pocketop and copies of it (Micro Innovations) do. But which others do you have working?

Regards

Rolf
jfv
Targus (IR) and Flexis FX100 (serial) both work.

Felipe
rolf
thanks jfv for the fast reply.

I surfed a bit and found some interesting stuff.

FX100 is indeed cute. hrw says he got a Belkin F8U1500-T working with the collie. Since you say Targus works I started to wonder if that is true for all their models like this one as well?

Something like this or this would also be nice and open a slew of new possibilities not limited to keyboards.
jfv
My Targus is infrared, I think the one you linked to (on ebay) connects through the serial port and the Zaurus' serial port is different from the Ipaq's. As for the CF-USB adaptors, I recall this being discussed here, but I don't know anything about this. You should be able to find information by searching the forum.

Felipe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.