Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion For Improvement
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
freizugheit
Hi,

I would suggest to in-corporate another linkage of "Mark all forums as read and return to index" at the bottom of each viewing window for each topic selected.

TIA
freizugheit
Moderator,

Are you reading this post?
InSearchOf
Why don't you just click on the blue box next to each forum?

Late
freizugheit
Sorry, my mistake.

My suggestion is only applied to the windows of "Posts since your last visit".
Srono
QUOTE(freizugheit @ Nov 15 2006, 09:57 AM)
Sorry, my mistake.

I use mouse gesture to go back in web browser. It is faster (for me at least biggrin.gif)
If we have a link, then we have to remember which page (of 'posts since last visit') you were reading.
freizugheit
QUOTE(Srono @ Nov 15 2006, 10:01 AM)
QUOTE(freizugheit @ Nov 15 2006, 09:57 AM)
Sorry, my mistake.

I use mouse gesture to go back in web browser. It is faster (for me at least biggrin.gif)
If we have a link, then we have to remember which page (of 'posts since last visit') you were reading.

As one moves down to read the title of the threads in the New Posts, on reaching the end of the windows, a linkage of "Mark all forums as read and return to index" will be most helpful. You need not move back to the top of window to click the same linkage.

It was installed in my local Mac Users Group forum and I find it very useful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.