QUOTE(dougeeebear @ Nov 13 2006, 03:33 AM)
Sorry to be a party pooper, but...
I've had three bad experiences with geeks.com.
1. Refurbished laptop - junk (I should have known better).
2. Refurbished 2.5" mobile hard drive - junk (I really
should have known better).
3. New 4GB USB hard drive - junk.
I would never buy anything from them again.
I hope you have better luck with your purchase.
bought a few items from them:
* usb hub - caused windows to crash
* zaurus 5500 refurbished - bad battery (that caused me to arrivr here) , except it was fine. sent it back and got a refund. they also offered me to buy ANY pda they had at cost!! and they would send it to me for free (I am from Israel , they are at CA)
* dell Cpi - so so, was marked grade B, had a small crack, but my sister used it for over two years and was happy to have it. I was happy for the low cost.
* two pcmcia wifi cards, atheros based , NEC made, external ant connector, 802.11a/b/g - very happy with it
I would say I am happy so far.