Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Qt/Qtopia
Snake
I have tried to use the dev-image 1.5 to develop some little applications on the Z. I can mount the image and source devel.sh without errors.
But if I want to compile I get the message "error while loading shared libraries: libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory". I'm sure this file is there and on the right place.
So what's wrong?

Regards,
Frank
Meanie
QUOTE(Snake @ Nov 22 2006, 12:29 AM)
I have tried to use the dev-image 1.5 to develop some little applications on the Z. I can mount the image and source devel.sh without errors.
But if I want to compile I get the message "error while loading shared libraries: libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory". I'm sure this file is there and on the right place.
So what's wrong?

Regards,
Frank

try running ldconfig after you mount the image.
Snake
QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 21 2006, 03:33 PM)

I have done, but nothing changed. sad.gif

Regards,
Frank
Meanie
QUOTE(Snake @ Nov 22 2006, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 21 2006, 03:33 PM)

I have done, but nothing changed. sad.gif

Regards,
Frank

in that case, does that file exist?
Snake
Okay, lets say, what I've done (maybe I'm wrong there):
- Downloaded dev-image_1.5.img from http://www.iaccarino.de/silvio/zaurusstuff.htm
- Copied dev-image_1.5.img on SD-Card
- Mount dev-image_1.5.img with mount -t cramfs /mnt/card/images/dev-image_1.5.img /mnt/card/devel -o loop
- source /mnt/card/devel/devel.sh without errors
- ldconfig
- tried gcc hw.cpp (a simple "Hello World" C++ console output programm)
-> missing libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so
Same error if I try to make a Qt programm.

You can find libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so at /mnt/card/devel/lib

Regards,
Frank
Meanie
QUOTE(Snake @ Nov 22 2006, 03:52 PM)
Okay, lets say, what I've done (maybe I'm wrong there):
- Downloaded dev-image_1.5.img from http://www.iaccarino.de/silvio/zaurusstuff.htm
- Copied dev-image_1.5.img on SD-Card
- Mount dev-image_1.5.img with mount -t cramfs /mnt/card/images/dev-image_1.5.img /mnt/card/devel -o loop
- source /mnt/card/devel/devel.sh without errors
- ldconfig
- tried gcc hw.cpp (a simple "Hello World" C++ console output programm)
-> missing libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so
Same error if I try to make a Qt programm.

You can find libopcodes-2.9.5.0.31.so at /mnt/card/devel/lib

Regards,
Frank

ok, add
/mnt/card/devel/lib
to /etc/ld.so.conf
then run ldconfig
Snake
Thx Meanie!

After added /mnt/card/devel/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf on ldconfig shows some errors linking libSDL because they are linked before, I think.

Well, libopcodes is not missing anymore. But I had to link libc_nonshared.a to /usr/lib manually. - And now, "Hello World" is showing on Zaurus' display. biggrin.gif

But If I try to compile sources using qt, I get more errors... blink.gif

Regards,
Frank
Meanie
QUOTE(Snake @ Nov 22 2006, 07:55 PM)
Thx Meanie!

After added /mnt/card/devel/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf on ldconfig shows some errors linking libSDL because they are linked before, I think.

Well, libopcodes is not missing anymore. But I had to link libc_nonshared.a to /usr/lib manually. - And now, "Hello World" is showing on Zaurus' display.  biggrin.gif

But If I try to compile sources using qt, I get more errors...  blink.gif

Regards,
Frank

maybe try my zgcc image instead? smile.gif
Snake
QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 22 2006, 03:33 AM)
maybe try my zgcc image instead? smile.gif

I will try it if I'm back from work today. smile.gif
But hope it will better work than your X/Qt jumbo image. wink.gif
stefb
Had similar problems, because on my 5500 3.10 or 3.13 with Sharp ROM there was no sudo package installed and user zaurus couldn't execute all instructions in the dev-image setup script. One of the instructions that failed was the symlinking of the libraries. Fix: install sudo before you install the dev-image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.