Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Msn Can Not Login?help
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
samzr
i install gaim 2.0 beta4 in C1000,but msn can't login.it says "please install...SSL support of msn".what can i do?how need to install?
in other way,i cross-compile gaim 2.0 beta5 and then in C1000.The situation equal to use gaim 2.0 beta4.And gaim2.0beta5 can use qq,but i always connect fail,what problem?please help me,thanks. tongue.gif
i want to use msn and qq in pdaxrom.
InSearchOf
QUOTE(samzr @ Nov 22 2006, 10:24 AM)
i install gaim 2.0 beta4 in C1000,but msn can't login.it says "please install...SSL support of msn".what can i do?how need to install?

It might have been stripped to save space... I dont think that the ssl support is a seperate package.. ???

QUOTE(samzr @ Nov 22 2006, 10:24 AM)
in other way,i cross-compile gaim 2.0 beta5 and then in C1000.The situation equal to use gaim 2.0 beta4.And gaim2.0beta5 can use qq,but i always connect fail,what problem?please help me,thanks. tongue.gif

You maybe want to post this here...

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21898

The love doing this type of thing... :-)

Late
cycle_55
QUOTE(samzr @ Nov 22 2006, 07:24 AM)

I had the same problem, am now back to beta3 and this version of Gaim works well for me now.
http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showt...=0&#entry145975

cycle_55
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.