Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Headphone On Sharp Rom?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 6000 - Tosa
unplug
I have my bluetooth cf working and "sdptool browse" can find my IOGear bluetooth headphone. When I use
CODE
spdtool search -bdaddr 00:11....

It reported the headset information. However, my bluetooth headphone's led kept blinking which meant it was not connected.

I can't find anyone use headphone successfully on SL6000. But I'd like to ask to see if anyone got it work or I should give up for good.
Shadow1198
I'm interested in this thread, because I'm wondering if any pair of BT headphones will work thith my C3100 and BT Symbol USB adapter through the host cable? Like I said, I'm new at this, it's just my work requires me to use a Z, so excuse me if I come across as a linux dummy, lol.
guylhem
Hello

You will need a fast connection to the bluetooth chip (which can't be done on the 6000 slow uart sharp used) and some specific A2DP software.

I was working on this. I will try to check these issues again soon, but don't hold your breath.

For mono sound however, SCO works. Check on externe.net for a player and vocal synthesis software.

Guylhem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.