Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pdf And Mp3 At The Same Time?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Archos forum
dekar
Hi. I'd liek to know wif you can put a pdf and a mp3 at the same time, such as reading a book while listening to it's audio. Thanks.
packdragon
QUOTE(dekar @ Dec 2 2006, 07:25 PM)
Hi. I'd liek to know wif you can put a pdf and a mp3 at the same time, such as reading a book while listening to it's audio. Thanks.

I've read that most (if not all) Archos models are only capable of doing one thing at a time. You can't listen to music while viewing photos or PDFs or anything, sorry.
derek.barnes1
QUOTE(dekar @ Dec 2 2006, 10:25 PM)

For the 604/504, while music is playing use the <MENU> the <OK> buttons to select Home. Go to the Browser folder (where you should store your PDF's) and select a file for viewing. These as method works for Photo folder to view pictures of stup a slide show while listining to music.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.