Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attachments/uploads Are Fixed!
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > OESF Announcements
offroadgeek
sorry, it was a minor config issue (changed directories) that took longer than expected to find.

all existing attachments are downloadable again and you can upload new files as well.

enjoy
HoloVector
On behalf of everyone here. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! biggrin.gif
dougeeebear
I think everyone realizes you also have a life, and did the best you could to complete the move and get the forums up and running again.
I hope ibiblio works out better for you this time than it did a couple years ago.
So far, it seems to be running very smoothly.
ZDevil
Thank you so much, offroadgeek! Hope the forum will work better than ever! smile.gif
speculatrix
thanks, ORG, for all your efforts!
maslovsky
Anyone knows how to contact site admins? None of the people I know replied to my PMs... I'm trying to get Cacko downloads back online smile.gif
speculatrix
QUOTE(maslovsky @ Jan 10 2007, 01:43 PM)
Anyone knows how to contact site admins? None of the people I know replied to my PMs... I'm trying to get Cacko downloads back online smile.gif

I've found them to be very hard to get a response from.

I am happy to host cacko downloads for you, I can probably create a login to allow you to upload things directly. PM me if interested.
maslovsky
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Jan 10 2007, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE(maslovsky @ Jan 10 2007, 01:43 PM)

I've found them to be very hard to get a response from.

I am happy to host cacko downloads for you, I can probably create a login to allow you to upload things directly. PM me if interested.

Thank you! I will first try to restore the downloads section if it's possible smile.gif
Ling
Anton,

Are you still actively working on Cacko?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.