Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid Oe Question
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Open Embedded
DoTheDog
Hi all,
I am trying to build an Orbiter for Plutohome for the zaurus using OE. It requires a few libraries that I now have working bb recipes for. But when I build the executable, I get :

CODE
NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider for libDCECommon.so
NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider for libSDL_Helpers.so
NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider for libSerializeClass.so
NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider for libPlutoUtils.so

What do I need to add to the bb file so that it will find these or their bb files?

Rob
Mickeyl
That's due to some packages not providing proper libtools. Usually it can be ignored.
DoTheDog
Thanks Mickeyl,
I created the bb files for all those packages, so I guess I am asking, what I need to do so that they can all be included in one ipk? or is that bad form?

Rob
Mickeyl
Usually we love high granularity, so i recommend adding another ipkg which just RDEPENDS on the packages you want to install with one click/command.
DoTheDog
Mickeyl,
Is there a good example of something like that? Something that pulls packages from other bb files? I tried, just creating a bb file with just the RDEPENDS line, but it had trouble during do_package.

Rob
Mickeyl
Check the tasks directory, it's full of "virtual" packages.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.