Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C760 Web Browsing
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Cxx0 General discussions
jman
I'm using my c760 with cacko 1.23 and find the versions of netfront and opera that come with it to be not completely fulfilling. I downloaded a version of Konkeror, but whenever I try to use it QTopia crashes, so Konkeror ir unusable. Is there any new version of any of this browsers which works on cacko 1.23. If so, where can I download them from?

Thnks in advance.
Capn_Fish
QUOTE(jman @ Jan 25 2007, 06:36 PM)
I'm using my c760 with cacko 1.23 and find the versions of netfront and opera that come with it to be not completely fulfilling. I downloaded a version of Konkeror, but whenever I try to use it QTopia crashes, so Konkeror ir unusable. Is there any new version of any of this browsers which works on cacko 1.23. If so, where can I download them from?

Thnks in advance.

If good web browsing is necessary, try OZ or pdaXrom, as they both have Firefox, which should suit your needs.

You could also try pdaXQTrom for Firefox.
jman
S
QUOTE(Capn_Fish @ Jan 25 2007, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE(jman @ Jan 25 2007, 06:36 PM)

Thnks in advance.

If good web browsing is necessary, try OZ or pdaXrom, as they both have Firefox, which should suit your needs.

You could also try pdaXQTrom for Firefox.

So no chance to get something with cacko? sad.gif pdaXQTrom is way too slow and I also use the Z at work to synchronize with MS Outlook, and cacko works like a charm for that.
Capn_Fish
Sorry, Opera, Konq, and NetFront are the only ones I know of, but I haven't used Cacko for quite some time.
jman
QUOTE(Capn_Fish @ Jan 25 2007, 07:55 PM)
Sorry, Opera, Konq, and NetFront are the only ones I know of, but I haven't used Cacko for quite some time.

And just some newer version of Konqueror you know of? I've always liked konqueror, but it makes Qtopia restart whenever I try it, strangely, whenever I go to Google.

Thanks in advance.
Capn_Fish
I don't know how new the pdaXrom Konq-embedded is, but you could try it. It needs QT libs, so it might work.

You may also want to post what version of Konq you have now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.