Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Real Zaurus Successor
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Off Topic forum
chal
And the only suggestion I've seen so far that stands a ghost of a chance.
http://review.zdnet.com/2007_Mercedes_Benz..._Search+Results
Capn_Fish
It's not pocketable and it's too expensive! tongue.gif
chal
C'mon! It's not all that much bigger than some of the "Zaurus Successor," suggestions I've seen lately. I'd rather have something I can drive, than try to drag around a 7 inch (insert acronym here) something or (UMPC) other stuffed in my 4 inch (at best) pocket. Probably has real good battery life also.
InSearchOf
QUOTE(chal @ Mar 20 2007, 09:48 AM)
C'mon! It's not all that much bigger than some of the "Zaurus Successor," suggestions I've seen lately. I'd rather have something I can drive, than try to drag around a 7 inch (insert acronym here) something or (UMPC) other stuffed in my 4 inch (at best) pocket. Probably has real good battery life also.

But there is no cf or sd?!?! tongue.gif

Late
Snappy
$94800.00 ... I literally blinked twice at that number ... kinda lost track of the figures after the 800 part ... tongue.gif

And is ZDNet loosing ... further? It's reviewing this?? ohmy.gif
Antikx
For the cons it says:
...bland appointments combine with a number of poorly designed and unintuitive entertainment and information systems.

Regarding the "appointments"... I wonder if they are using the SHARP PIM suite. They should really try out the GPE or Ko/Pi suite.
Regarding the "unintuitive entertainment"... maybe they should try getting pyCar working. wink.gif
Fushnchupsh
I'm trying antix... I am tryinnnng

--Fish
Chero
I hope it runs linux,

I don't want "please go to your point of sale for a full reset of the car" displayed on my dash-board each time I refuel the car ....

Chero
Antikx
QUOTE(Fushnchupsh @ Mar 20 2007, 11:58 AM)
I'm trying antix...  I am tryinnnng

--Fish

You're talking about pyCar?
Fushnchupsh
Indeed

--Fish
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.