Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Usb Adapter Sets Cheap
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Deals and Great Z Buys
deluxe
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.465

You guys always seems to want yet more connectivity options.......so here they are cheap!! Knock yourselves out ;-)
Ling
I just about pounced on it and then I read the forum comments. It is USB 1.1 only. Looks like nifty kit otherwise.
Meanie
QUOTE(Ling @ Apr 2 2007, 11:20 AM)
I just about pounced on it and then I read the forum comments. It is USB 1.1 only. Looks like nifty kit otherwise.

I wouldn't get it since the set is too big, ie the spindle for the rectractable cable is huge compared to others that are available. Plus, it doesn't have a USB mini A connector...
Da_Blitz
i have one of those kits, comes with handy stuff (retractable firewire) and not so handy (usb to cat 5)

the sliding motion is great and it is a very long cable, it does however look pretty dodgy but if you want to wire up a hip or neck connector ie gohst in the shell) it would have the range for it
Antikx
QUOTE(Da_Blitz @ Apr 2 2007, 02:23 AM)
if you want to wire up a hip or neck connector ie gohst in the shell) it would have the range for it

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.