Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scummvm@tyrannozaurus Site Updated!
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
HoloVector
Greetings!

I just announced this on Tyrannozaurus and thought some of you may be interested. I tried to make the site as comprehensive as possible so, if you feel something needs to be added or clarified please let me know. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading.
zi99y
Really nice page holo, there's a couple of scumm games I've not played/completed that I'm saving for a rainy day - I'll give your tips a try when I get to play them.

Have you tested all of the games listed on the pdaxrom version?
HoloVector
Thanks. I have tested all the games I currently own. That means that I have tested all the LucasArts, including most of the FM Towns ports, Flight of the Amazon Queen and Revolution Games listed. My Mac copy of Kyrandia is not supported yet so, I haven't tested that one, yet. I also don't own the any of the AdventureSoft games, Inherit the Earth, Gobliiins or the Humongous Games so, those aren't tested either. I'm looking into acquiring the AdventureSoft games and Inherit the Earth once I find them on the cheap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.