Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing Menu Item Order In Pdaxrom
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
daniel3000
Hi guys,

I think this has been discussed earlier, but I couldn't find any solution yet:

How can I modify the order in which the menu items appear in the "X" menu (mb-applet-menu-launcher)?

I have just modified a bunch of .desktop files here, and the mb-applet-menu-launcher rearranged the items afterwards. However, it did that in an almost-alphabetical manner, but some items fall out of this scheme.

Any ideas?
What criterion does the launcher use to sort the items?

Thanks
daniel
Meanie
QUOTE(daniel3000 @ Apr 10 2007, 08:33 PM)
Hi guys,

I think this has been discussed earlier, but I couldn't find any solution yet:

How can I modify the order in which the menu items appear in the "X" menu (mb-applet-menu-launcher)?

I have just modified a bunch of .desktop files here, and the mb-applet-menu-launcher rearranged the items afterwards. However, it did that in an almost-alphabetical manner, but some items fall out of this scheme.

Any ideas?
What criterion does the launcher use to sort the items?

Thanks
daniel

its seems to be a mixture of alphabetical order and timestamp (creation time). but no idea how it is decided when to use which of those...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.