Now I am thinking of switching from C1000 to C3200, and I am eager to have an experience of OpenBSD on Z (finally).
Here are a bunch of questions that a typical newbie (such as I) would ask:
1. Do the original OpenBSD packages need to be recompiled in order to be used on Z?
2. Is the SD driver fully functional now (for storage, not for booting)?
3. Does the screen buttons (those along the display panel) work?
4. Is the USB host fully functional?
5. How is wifi CF and bluetooth support?
6. Does the keymapping work perfectly?
7. How about speed, power consumption, and resource usage on Z?
8. Is it easy to do native compilation on Z?
9. How is OpenBSD compared to pdaXrom generally?
10. (How) Can I dual boot OpenBSD and pdaX?
That's that for now. I have to admit that these are very broad questions, but I hope this would be a good start for an extreme newbie ...