Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TFTP Server
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
agosine
Has anyone gotten a TFTP Server to work on the Z?
agosine
Still looking. Can anyone provide any input?
loudog
I have tftpd running on my C860 Cacko (hotfix 1.21b). I installed this package: http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=2031

I've used it to archive config files from Cisco gear in the lab. Works like a charm.

-- Loudog
agosine
Thanks for the reply. Funny, I tried that and couldn't get it to install so I just compiled it today and it installed no problem. Now I just have to figure out the command to get it running. I can't figure out how to create the utftpd.cdb and utftpd.tmp files.
agosine
Has anyone gotten utftpd working? I compiled and installed it - all ok. I created the cdb file which I think is ok. Modified the inetd.conf with the string to start the service as listed in the usage file. When I try to tftp to the Z it fails. I'm trying to copy a file from a Cisco switch.
dio
QUOTE(agosine @ Nov 17 2004, 12:08 AM)
Has anyone gotten utftpd working?

Me got. I've compile it for Z and put it on to killefiz.de. What are the problems with the package? It installs on c760/Elena without any problems. Starts automaticayl after installation. TFTP directory is /home/tftpboot. No protection switched on in the default configs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.