Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grisbi Window Size
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Linux Applications
hannes
I managed to compile grisbi (a personal finance manager) onboard on my SL-C1000 with OZ 3.5.4.1 installed. The problem is that the windows are too big for the screen (apart from the main window, whose size I can set in .grisbirc). Is there any way to limit the window size? The application uses gtk+.
Capn_Fish
QUOTE(hannes @ Apr 17 2007, 12:41 PM)
I managed to compile grisbi (a personal finance manager) onboard on my SL-C1000 with OZ 3.5.4.1 installed. The problem is that the windows are too big for the screen (apart from the main window, whose size I can set in .grisbirc). Is there any way to limit the window size? The application uses gtk+.

You could change all the dimension-related values in the source code down by some percent to make it fit on the screen. It may be tedious, but it should work.
desertrat
Check out this thread
http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17312&st=0
hannes
QUOTE(desertrat @ Apr 17 2007, 12:13 PM)

Thank you! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.