Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Xmms-embedded Work In Cacko?
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
uth
I tried to install xmms-embedded-0.0005pre which is the last version that is supposed to work with Sharp roms. I installed it under Cacko on a C1000 and when I tried to run it, it made the screen go black, nothing displayed. I ended up having to reboot.

Anybody use this successfully?
Meanie
QUOTE(uth @ Jun 6 2007, 12:13 PM)
I tried to install xmms-embedded-0.0005pre which is the last version that is supposed to work with Sharp roms.    I installed it under Cacko on a C1000  and when I tried to run it, it made the screen go black, nothing displayed.    I ended up having to reboot.

disable the magnified screen option and you wont be getting the black screen anymore, but don't hold your breath for a fully working music player. xmms embedded is a shrink down version of xmms with all the useful things removed...
uth
QUOTE(Meanie @ Jun 5 2007, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE(uth @ Jun 6 2007, 12:13 PM)
I tried to install xmms-embedded-0.0005pre which is the last version that is supposed to work with Sharp roms.    I installed it under Cacko on a C1000  and when I tried to run it, it made the screen go black, nothing displayed.    I ended up having to reboot.

disable the magnified screen option and you wont be getting the black screen anymore, but don't hold your breath for a fully working music player. xmms embedded is a shrink down version of xmms with all the useful things removed...

Yeah, I'm not expecting a whole lot out of it I'm just looking for something that can play mods that is more usable than yasump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.