Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ping
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > North America East > Toronto
Sy Ali
Just a quick check in to see if anyone's alive..
Spiritmale
QUOTE(Sy Ali @ Jun 19 2007, 02:27 PM)
Just a quick check in to see if anyone's alive..

Hey. Grant here -I live in TO. I was thinking it would be cool to meet other Zaurus users who live here and see what they're up to.

Feel free to email me at spiritgl@yahoo.com

Hope all is well.

Grant

SL5500, Sharp Rom 3.1 (Win98se), Kingston CF 512, Toshiba SD 16, Socket Wlan card, Battery backup
Sy Ali
Hey Grant. Let's see who all is awake in this forum.. =)

Also, you should edit your email address so it's less obvious.. otherwise you'll get spammed! =)

I ordered in some fun parts for my Zaurus to help motivate me to use it.. so I wanted to see who all was out there..
brashley46
QUOTE(Sy Ali @ Jun 19 2007, 09:07 PM)
Hey Grant.  Let's see who all is awake in this forum..  =)

Also, you should edit your email address so it's less obvious.. otherwise you'll get spammed!  =)

I ordered in some fun parts for my Zaurus to help motivate me to use it.. so I wanted to see who all was out there..

I bump in here for the first time in months, and you guys have been and gone. Oh, well.
Sy Ali
I'm still here.

My parts came in - and I've been goofing with a beta of weeXpc for the Akita.

I got most of what I need going.. I've been goofing around with Ruby programming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.