I'm thinking of changing the ROM on my c860. The two most interesting right now are pdaXrom and Cacko. I have a few questions about the install, etc.
1. How easy is it to install and how long does it take? (I've done a quick once-over of the documentation.)
2. I'd like to be able to use my WiFi card (http://www.ambicom.com/products/wave2net/wl1100c-cf.html) without any config if possible. Which distro makes that possible (or easiest)?
3. I'd like to keep Japanese input and display abilities. Is Cacko better for that?
4. How do I go about syncing with my PC after I've changed my distro? Does "Zaurus Drive" still work?
5. If I b0rk everything up, how easy is it to reset the whole thing back to factory condition?
I know I should RTF threads, FAQs & documentation, but I'm really busy during the days and don't have a lot of time Any help here is greatly appreciated!