Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So....
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Nokia Tablet
Fushnchupsh
Did anyone woot the Nokia 770 a couple of days ago? I fell into the trap...

--Fish
JohnX
I don't have a 770, but I have a N800. Anyways, if you haven't been to the ITT forums ( http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums ) yet you should look over there. I think they a FAQ for people who w00ted the 770. Good luck. ph34r.gif
TheWalt
QUOTE(Fushnchupsh @ Jun 28 2007, 02:44 PM)
Did anyone woot the Nokia 770 a couple of days ago?  I fell into the trap...

--Fish

I did, and so far am VERY pleased. Best money I spent all year.
technojunkie
I wanted to woot one, but didn't have the money at the time. The bug bit me bad tho cuz I'm posting from a spankin new N800
Fushnchupsh
aye, sexxy lil toy. I am typing from it now. I find I am using it more than my Z...... lets wait for the new gizmo effect to go its course.

--=Fish
technojunkie
QUOTE(Fushnchupsh @ Jul 8 2007, 10:39 AM)
aye, sexxy lil toy.  I am typing from it now.  I find I am using  it more than my Z......  lets wait for the new gizmo effect to go its course.

--=Fish

no kidding... I have noticed that i have more uses for the nokia right now than I didwith my 5500 when I first bought it.
Fushnchupsh
chicks dig em??

Well, apparently. I had my girlfriend over.
Her:What's that?
Me:An internet tablet
Her:Let me see (hands it to her)
an hour later
Me:So... want to do something?
Her:Can't talk, surfing...

I also had the internet radio running, so I guess free music is always a plus, too.

But yeah, I actually just booted up my 3200. It's been down for a week or so. I am a pdaxrom purist but right now my wifi card isn't supported. The nokia gives me utter simplicity and power (in its own right)
mk500
I went a little crazy wih the woot, and bought 2 more. So, now I have 3. I hope I'll get to run Angstrom on one eventally. Maybe one will go in my car for data display.

I probably should sell my 760, as I haven't used it much in many months.

QUOTE(Fushnchupsh @ Jun 28 2007, 11:44 AM)
Did anyone woot the Nokia 770 a couple of days ago?  I fell into the trap...

--Fish
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.