Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinwire On Pdaxii3?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
zedkatuf2
I'm wanting to develop web2.0 apps using thinwire, with the thinwire sdk on my 3200 (running Meanie's 5.4.7 pdaxii13 distro); I wonder if somone might give me some advice as to how possible this might be, using the TJWS java webserver & the blackdown 1.31 jdk.

My questions are: will thinwire run on this older version of the jdk & how do I go about compiling the thinwire source code to generate the jar files for the zaurus?
kkazakov13
Why this all torture??? If you desperately need this - please buy a cheap laptop with at least 512mb ram. Java webserver, JDK, AJAX on Zaurus? 64 mb of RAM ? I would NOT want to work like this.
zedkatuf2
QUOTE(kkazakov13 @ Jul 6 2007, 08:37 AM)
Why this all torture??? If you desperately need this - please buy a cheap laptop with at least 512mb ram. Java webserver, JDK, AJAX on Zaurus? 64 mb of RAM ? I would NOT want to work like this.

LOL smile.gif

I do have it all installed on my laptop & it's working very nicely. I just wanted the flexibility of being able to use my zaurus too smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.