Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sharp Rom 3.1.3
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > General Discussion
schwabi
Hello,

does someone know where i can download Sharp ROM Version 3.1.3?

I downloaded CD-v313.zip from oesf.org, but it didn't contain the needed Ospack file.

Regards,

schwabi
dougeeebear
You need 5500v31c.zip or 5500v31u.zip from here
schwabi
QUOTE(dougeeebear @ Aug 13 2007, 02:26 PM)
You need 5500v31c.zip or 5500v31u.zip from here

dogueeebear, thanks for your help. Sorry, but i need some more help.

Installed version on my zaurus was 3.10.

I downloaded the zip files from the above mentioned link, extracted the Ospack file, copied it onto my CF-Card, updated the rom (c-d-keys and hard reset -> both lights were on), but the version shown is still -> 3.10.

I downgraded to 2.37 (same "keys/reset"-procedure as above -> version then was 2.37) and upgraded again using the file from my first attempt -> 3.10.

Both zip-files contain an Ospack-File and i tried it with both files -> 3.10

Regards,

schwabi
dougeeebear
Oops... sorry, I thought that's where I got mine from.
It could have been from zug which has been down for some time.
corky
QUOTE(dougeeebear @ Aug 16 2007, 11:58 AM)
Oops... sorry, I thought that's where I got mine from.
It could have been from zug which has been down for some time.

The zug is up but the links to the software and source is broken again.

corky
dougeeebear
I have the Ospack but since it's not opensource I don't know if it's allowed to be uploaded here.

If InSearchOf says it's ok, I'll try to upload it.

The zipped up size is about 15MB ... I don't know if the forum will let me upload a file that large or not.
tux
cool.gif Try this url. You might find it interesting to navigate your way through the other areas there also! biggrin.gif

Sharp313?

Hope this helps! ..but i haven't unzipped the CD file to check which version it is. Regardless there are some interesting files to download from that site! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.