Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheap Chinese Mp3/mp4 Av On Ebay
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Off Topic forum
adf
Ebay has a bunch of really (like $50usd or less list price) cheap mp3 audio mp4 video players listed.
here is one :
Gadget

Anyone know what these things are? are they utter junk? interesting toys? a stocking stuffer for a kid?

I thought, at any rate, that you folks might find it interesting.
Meanie
QUOTE(adf @ Sep 11 2007, 10:41 AM)
Ebay has a bunch of really (like $50usd or less list price) cheap mp3 audio mp4 video players listed.
here is one :
Gadget

Anyone know what these things are? are they utter junk? interesting toys? a stocking stuffer for a kid?

I thought, at any rate, that you folks might find it interesting.

they are what they are, media players.
T3_slider
I love how they ship worldwide "Exception Canada, Belgium, China and Hong Kong". That's hilarious. Not that I would want one, but what would be the disadvantage in shipping to Canada over the US?
Meanie
QUOTE(T3_slider @ Sep 11 2007, 12:09 PM)
I love how they ship worldwide "Exception Canada, Belgium, China and Hong Kong". That's hilarious. Not that I would want one, but what would be the disadvantage in shipping to Canada over the US?

what they probably meant was that they will send to a select number of countries outside of their own country, but of course saying worldwide sounds way cooler and is a better marketing term, but of course we all know that marketing is deceptive...
T3_slider
QUOTE(Meanie)
but of course we all know that marketing is deceptive...

Kind of like how my 4.7 Gb DVDs hold 4.38 Gb of data. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.