Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Shopping List Software Recommended?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Sharp ROMs
Lemon Coke
I'd like to have a shopping list software, which can also help for comparing prices of an item between the shops. I've searched the web and it seems not many software can do this job.

I saw a program called Shop & Save PDA Contest Edition which seems like the thing I want in Zaurus Software Index but the link was dead.

Can anyone suggest software suitable for me?
I really don't want to use spreadsheet or portabase to do so.

Thanks a lot! smile.gif
dougeeebear
I looked around, and the only thing I found that might suit your needs is tkcshopper but it costs 14.95.
I couldn't find anything freeware that looked very interesting.

EDIT:
I just tried out the demo version and personally I wouldn't buy it.
jfv
Here are a couple of shopping lists ipks that I found in my HD. I tried one of them (forgot which)long ago and it was OK. That was on the 5000D, so I make no guarantees. Here you go:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Lemon Coke
QUOTE(dougeeebear @ Sep 19 2007, 07:49 PM)
I looked around, and the only thing I found that might suit your needs is tkcshopper but it costs 14.95.
I couldn't find anything freeware that looked very interesting.

EDIT:
I just tried out the demo version and personally I wouldn't buy it.

I've installed the demo version but it seems that I can't make new entry.
When I tap on the "New file" icon, the program shuts down,
is it the limit of demo version?

QUOTE(jfv @ Sep 19 2007, 10:11 PM)
Here are a couple of shopping lists ipks that I found in my HD. I tried one of them (forgot which)long ago and it was OK. That was on the 5000D, so I make no guarantees. Here you go:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I see the programs, but it seems that the programs have just the simpliest function for me to add and tick the items, may I have some program for me to enter the prices from different shops so that I can compare among the shops?

Really thanks for your kind help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.