Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For A Sticky Thread In The Debian Forum
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
tux
cool.gif
There is a thread in the Debian forum that would probably be useful to have stickied. The title is 'New Contribs + testing packages Right here!' or something like that
Any chance of a stickying for that thread? smile.gif
dz
QUOTE(tux @ Oct 16 2007, 03:11 PM) *
cool.gif
There is a thread in the Debian forum that would probably be useful to have stickied. The title is 'New Contribs + testing packages Right here!' or something like that

Done.
tux
QUOTE(dz @ Oct 16 2007, 10:51 PM) *
cool.gif

Done.

cool.gif Cheers dz! that was quick! biggrin.gif

dz
QUOTE(tux @ Oct 16 2007, 05:18 PM) *
QUOTE(dz @ Oct 16 2007, 10:51 PM) *
cool.gif

Done.

cool.gif Cheers dz! that was quick! biggrin.gif

Heh, I'm in Palmdale, CA for business and I was pretty bored so I figured I'd check up on the forums smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.