Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TKB700U keyboard
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Deals and Great Z Buys
stampsm
if you are looking for one of these keyboards, that work with the zaurus according to posts on this board, search "TKB700U" on ebay and you will find close to 10 most of the time that usually go for quite cheap.
I am bidding on some right now and someone sniped me 10 seconds before the end and got one for 1.27 plus 12.00 Shipping and handling.
stampsm
i just got me one for 11.00 including shipping biggrin.gif
joebeaudoin
OK, will this work on a Zaurus 5600 w/OZ 3.3.5? If so, I'm game for it.
stampsm
i'll tell you the results. I just checked my tracking status and my 5600 arived here in Las Vegas this morning so i should get it by tomorrow morning and the keyboard should be here in a few days. I actually won 2 by accident so i have a spare. my second i got for 0.11 plus 10.00 s/h so i my be trying to sell it if another zaurus user i know doesn't want it in about a week. I'll post back as soon as i can test it to make sure, but other users here have said that it works.
joebeaudoin
Cool! I shall be looking forward to reading your results!
stampsm
just got my keyboard and it works great with my dad's m130, but i have not been able to test it on my zaurus yet since it still has not arrived yet
stampsm
got my 5600 and installed the driver and it works great!
yodabob
Where'd you get the driver for the Z ? I'm going to get one of those, there are tons on e-bay. Thanks for the info !
Snooby
A copy of the driver would be really nice. (SL-5500)

I have one of these keyboards "in the post" but the guy selling it lost the CD and pointed me to a website that wanted me to PAY to d/l the driver !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.