Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Guess We Should All Talk Some More!
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > General Discussion
the_oak
I have enjoyed this forum for years now. I don't often contribute because my 6000 can do nearly everything I want it to (except WPA maybe). Everything we need to know is already here! But I fear that if we don't keep these forums alive with new comments, that they may disappear for fear of a loss of interest.

So let's try to keep the activity up, even if we repeat ourselves. I'd hate to lose this valuable resource.
adf
QUOTE(the_oak @ Nov 25 2007, 03:40 PM) *
I have enjoyed this forum for years now. I don't often contribute because my 6000 can do nearly everything I want it to (except WPA maybe). Everything we need to know is already here! But I fear that if we don't keep these forums alive with new comments, that they may disappear for fear of a loss of interest.

So let's try to keep the activity up, even if we repeat ourselves. I'd hate to lose this valuable resource.

agreed
also, this is a good place to continue discussions on small linux devices-- the Z has time left, for sure, and some of the new stuff (like the eeepc) might be less kosher than adverised. As a user group, the experience here is worth keeping to apply to new topics too
Capn_Fish
Totally. I'm here more than is healthy, and I'd hate to actually get work done. Maybe more random polls would help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.