Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > OESF Announcements
dz
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. 2007 was a rocky year for us, but we seem to be settled in now so 2008 should hopefully be smooth sailing. I also wanted to give a special thanks to the Wiki staff for taking charge and managing the wiki. I don't know much in that area, so I really appreciate them doing that. Make sure you guys thank them if you happen to stumble into their forum smile.gif

Anyway, be safe and have fun. I'll toast a drink to this fine community come New Years smile.gif

Roy
Antikx
Happy holidays to you too dz.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Capn_Fish
Have a satisfactory, non-denominational, capitalist, wintertime gift-giving season, everyone (just to be politically correct smile.gif)

Seriously, though, thanks for all you do here, dz (and the other Admins/moderators).
dz
QUOTE(Capn_Fish @ Dec 19 2007, 07:41 PM) *
Have a satisfactory, non-denominational, capitalist, wintertime gift-giving season, everyone (just to be politically correct smile.gif)

Seriously, though, thanks for all you do here, dz (and the other Admins/moderators).

Hey man, those other guys have been doing a lot of the work. Speculatrix, InSearchOf and the Wiki team have made my life 100x easier. Much thanks to them smile.gif
jpmatrix
Merry christmas / Joyeux NoŽl to all people trying to make our zaurus the greatest handheld device ever made wink.gif

scottlfa
Merry Christmas Peoples smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.