Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Push Email And Pim Synchronization
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Android
cortez
Interesting project

Funambol Push Email and PIM client for Android aims to synchronize your Android email and pim data (contacts, calendar and notes) with a Funambol (or SyncML compliant) server.

It will initially supports contacts synchronization only, and will have afterwards the email client UI, the tcp and sms push listeners, the client push (ability to sync any modified item to the server within a definite amount of time) and finally the calendar synchronization

jpmatrix
a synchronization tool to sync zaurus with mobical.net would be great wink.gif
speculatrix
I would love the ability to synchronize with Palm datebook so I wouldn't have to carry so much around!
jpmatrix
QUOTE(cortez @ Jan 17 2008, 03:19 PM) *
Interesting project

Funambol Push Email and PIM client for Android aims to synchronize your Android email and pim data (contacts, calendar and notes) with a Funambol (or SyncML compliant) server.

It will initially supports contacts synchronization only, and will have afterwards the email client UI, the tcp and sms push listeners, the client push (ability to sync any modified item to the server within a definite amount of time) and finally the calendar synchronization

you know what?
i've just tried that funambol client with my mobical.net account :
i set my user, password and mobical.net syncml server then i click on 'synchronize all' ...
and it successfully synchonized my contacts !!!!!!

at least it said that to me.
but when i go to "contacts" in Android i see nothing.....

i tried to shutdown and relaunch android but still nothing in contacts....

perhaps someone can try with a zyb or a scheduleword account ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.