I cross compile qtopia 4.3 for SL-C1000 and it works.
1. It's fast
2. Keyboard and touchscreen work
3. Sample application works
1. By default settings the device profile c3200 has wrong screen size (QWS_SIZE="240x320").
2. When I change QWS_SIZE="480x640", when it started, but I have black borders on the screen.
3. When I change it (QWS_SIZE="640x480", when it start, the qtopia desktop screen come with clock for 1 sec, and then it terminated with 3219 Segmentation Fault.
4. When I change "qtopia look", using the "widget manager", to the non-qtopia standard (3/4 option), when It started with QWS_SIZE="640x480" without black border.
Question, is qtopia 4.3 has pda-edition style ? i.e. to start one application you should navigate in many menus.
P.S: When somebody want to try it, I can post qtopia image (as attachment ~ 14Mb ???)